TILDA WITH INEZ THE BUNNY


Ciao a tutti, e anche questa settimana è quasi giunta al termine e vi assicuro che mi è volata. 

Hello everyone, and this week is almost coming to an end and I tell you that it has passed quickly.

Un post veloce per farvi vedere la mia ultima criss cross card. Devo dire che mi piacciono molto queste card, anche se un po' più laboriose delle altre, sono proprio d'effetto e mi diverte realizzarle.

A quick post to let you see my last criss cross card. I must confess that I really like these cards, even if a little more laborious than the others, these cards are just an effect and I enjoy realize it.

Ma vi lascio alle foto:

and now the parade of photos:










Con questa card partecipo a:

I’m entering this card into the following challenges:

Nessun commento