VI RICORDATE...

questa ghirlanda? Bhè magari ve la siete persa lo scorso anno quindi vi metto il link!

this wreath ?Well, maybe you missed it last year, I will put the link!

Comunque la mia super amica ne era rimasta talmente entusiasta che le promisi di fargliene una per l'anno successivo (2013), ma lei mi rispose:"No, voglio proprio questa!"

However, my super friend had been so excited when she saw it, that I promised to make her one for the following year (2013), but she replied: "No, I really want this!"

Allora che fare? Quest'anno quando ho ripreso in mano tutti gli addobbi natalizi, stavo per appendere la ghirlanda e poi mi son detta:"Caspita, ma la voleva la Dani!"...allora mi son data da fare e ho tirato fuori una nuova ghirlanda.

So what to do? This year when I picked up all the Christmas decorations, I was going to hang the wreath on the door and then I said to myself: "Gee, the wreath  was for Dani!" ... So I started to work and I pulled out a new wreath .

Ecco cosa c'era quest'anno sulla mia porta di casa:

Here's what was on my doorstep this year:





Nessun commento